Chocolates by Victoria

I love making chocolates and candies for the holidays! As a child I loved helping my grandmother make honey candy. The grandkids were in charge of cutting and wrapping the candy. We would enjoy a few, then she would hide the rest... but, we always found the bowl! :) It was so fun and memorable, the desire to make quality candy and chocolates stayed with me.

During the past 10 years, I have taken on the job of chocolate making more seriously. Mix in quality ingredients, chocolate education (a class from an experienced chef), and my best critics (family and friends) - the result... decadent chocolates and candies! Enjoy!!

Please visit http://www.byvictoria.etsy.com/ to order and for details about each listing or contact me at byVictoria@hotmail.com

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

can't get enough chocolate...

Turtle Tails: creamy vanilla caramel and chocolate wrapped pretzel.

Truffles: Cookie Dough, Raspberry, Cherry, Peanut Butter Crunch


North Pole Dipped Pretzels


No comments:

Post a Comment